Monday, June 18, 2012

Maiga Milbourne Logo Design

Above is the the final color version of a logo I finished a few weeks ago. I am really starting to get this logo design process down to a science :) Setting limits on the number of edits, writing a design timeline before starting, and guiding the client throughout the process, is making every new logo I design go smoother than the last. I'm going to share some tips in a "what I've learned"  post very soon!


the first 3 logo ideas from client's suggestions:


 Sadly, my hand-drawn version came out a bit too "art nouveau" and was nixed early on (though it would make a FANTASTIC logo if Maiga ever decides to tour with the Allman Brothers, haha).






 final grayscale version ( You can see how it has changed a bit from the first comp):

COLOR!

3 comments:

  1. Nice logo design!You make it so simple and attractive..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maiga would be a great opening act for the AB.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks you.






    Logo Designers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...