Monday, January 28, 2013

Rooted Lanscaping Logo Design

 Wow, it's been so long since I posted to this blog, I almost forgot how to log in. But I am happy to say that I haven't posted in awhile because I got super busy with some big design projects at the end of 2012, including this logo for Rooted Landscaping

Below are some of the other concepts I presented them - they didn't want the design to fall too far from the tree :)  and I do love drawing trees. The last design is what eventually became the final shown above - though I was partial to my art nouveau option #2 - art nouveau always seems to find a way into my logo concepts...hmmm......





2 comments:

  1. I love the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! This is the best thing, Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
    Business Templates

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...