Sunday, July 20, 2014

Rustic Wedding Save the Date Postcard



It seems like EVERYONE I know is getting married this year - I've been to 5 weddings already in 2014. Please slow down friends, or I will be completely out of money ;). But on a positive note, it also means I've been working on several wedding related projects and they are so much fun. I really love the "Rustic" wedding look that's popular right now.

This save the date wedding postcard was made to include the future bride & groom and their four (very loved) pets, two labradoodles and 2 cats.  The bride wanted a simple line drawing in the spirit of Life is Good characters. I drew them a bit more detailed, but still kept it simple and I really like the way it turned out. I just got my printed sample, and was incredibly happy to discover that the colors printed as vibrant as they were on my screen, and the quality was fantastic. I'm thinking of making this a customizable card option (choose how the bride and groom and any pets look) once I get my store section of my new site up, which is still a few months away but in the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...