Monday, January 4, 2010

Soccer Sports Book

I have been a busy, busy bee designing these last few weeks, not just for gifts, or my regular (boring) job but also some fun freelance projects. Where do I find the time? Well, I certainly don't waste any precious moments of my day cleaning my house, hah hah. 

One of my freelance jobs was designing a 12 page, personalized sports book for Pros Digital, a photography company that specializes in "Showcase publication for elite athletic teams personalized for individual athletes".

.....which means they photograph your child throughout their sport season & make these nifty, 8.5 x 11 inch personalized photo books. 

If only this product existed back in my soccer days....I could have an entire book filled with various shots of me sitting on the bench to cherish for the rest of my life.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...