Sunday, February 21, 2010

Princess Illustration

This is a quick 8 x 8 inch acrylic painting on panel I made for my wonderful cousin who blogs over at The Thrifty Mommy ( a must read blog for all you price-conscious shopaholics)It was her daughter's birthday this weekend, and she has somehow convinced/tricked me into thinking the only possible presents I could give for her kids are original paintings for their rooms (she has been spoiled because a couple years ago I painted these construction trucks for her son).



I have grand plans to make this into a princess series and start my licensing portfolio, which will include other sickeningly-cute, mainstream illustrations like ponies, kitties, & butterflies (my secret dream, to completely sellout ;). So that's 1 down, 200 more illustrations to go......

( I always like my rough sketches better for some reason)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...