Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Website! Yes!

Well, a lot has happened in the, eh month or three since my last post.... I designed my own website, plus another, the hard drive on my not-quite-two-month-old-love-of-my-life iMac died and needed to be replaced -causing me to lose a little bit of faith in apple, summer came out of nowhere, and I won two fantastic awards for my snowboard designs...sweet!

I have been creating some fun new stationery products at my job, PLUS a nice freelance gig designing graduation cards for a photography studio specializing in high school senior portraits, which I will share later.

But enough about my own art, I am in love with these posters which I found on vintageprintable.com (a great resource for public domain art -check it out!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...