Thursday, June 9, 2011

FREE WEB DESIGN CONTEST!!!!!!

I am super excited to announce an amazing opportunity for a small business owner to WIN FREE WEB DESIGN done by yours truly :)) 

For those who don't know me, I am a graphic designer & illustrator and received my BFA in Illustration from the University of the Arts. For the past 6+ years I have worked at a design company while also running a freelance business. I know firsthand how important it is to have a professional website, yet many starting businesses are unable to afford one. I am a HUGE supporter of local businesses and I want to help you!


The lucky winner will get a brand, spanking new website to fit their needs. Here's all the details:

1)Your website will be custom designed with your logo, photos, info, whatever you choose, and will include up to six pages of info (for an example of what a six-page website looks like, click here).

2) I will build this website using Wordpress, which is an amazing user-friendly software and the choice of many of my favorite sites, including MckMama and Just Eleanor. Best of all, Wordpress will allow you to easily post & make changes to your website in the future, no web designer necessary.

3) I will cover all installation & design of the web site, but the winner will be responsible for  domain registry & purchasing a hosting package, from the provider of their choice (I use GoDaddy because they're a good deal, but there are plenty more). Domain registry runs about $12 a year, and hosting will cost around $60/year. If you need help with this process, I can assist you, no problem :)





To enter the contest, simply leave a comment below with your EMAIL ADDRESS, NAME OF BUSINESS, and link to your existing site (if you have one). One entry per business, duplicate entries will be deleted. The contest will end Friday, June 17 at 11:59pm EST and the winner will be chosen at random. I will announce the winner on my blog and show the final site once it's completed......whew.....that was a lot of info. Are you still with me?

GOOD LUCK!


********UPDATE 6/18******* Congratulations to Winners Jessica and Dan Taylor of Christian Uproar (comment #6 chosen by random.org)!!!  I will be sending you an email with all the details shortly!





9 comments:

  1. Jendevor@gmail.com, Root To Fruit, no link yet which is why I need to win this!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. peanutgalleryphotog@yahoo.com
    The Peanut Gallery Photography by L. Barbieri
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Peanut-Gallery-Photography/167257373302726?sk=info

    I love your work !!! This would be totally awesome to win! My little buisness would benifit tremendously !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be incredibly awesome to have you build my website... fingers crossed :)

    Jarreauwimberly@gmail.com

    www.Jarreauwimberly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kati.Brennan@gmail.com
    Lauren-Devi! This couldn't come at a better time, because I'm in a year-long coaching training program that's going to take me in new directions! Don't have a ws yet, but it's going to be called Kama Kala. Would love to work w/ you, either way... <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your work, Lauren!!

    loreleistudios.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica and Dan Taylor
    butterflymomma23@yahoo.com
    We are in the process of starting a Christian t-shirts business. We have our domain registered. We also are looking for a graphic artist for some art work.Our domain is Christianuproar.com
    That is also the name of the business Christian Uproar.
    Thank you for such a amazing giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a wonderful opportunity! My blog and my old photography site are both in need of serious help!

    Thanks for offering such an awesome giveaway!

    Brittany
    www.4littlemenandgirlytwins.com
    www.brittanyclaire.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are an incredible artist! I wish I could draw. I can't even draw a decent looking stick figure! I can, however, create pretty much anything out of can tabs! : ) Thanks for the opportunity to participate in this contest!
    ~Wendy

    e-mail address: was70t@aol.com
    name of biz: Alumination Bags
    web site: www.aluminationbags.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulation to all the winners. Regards Think to ShareWeb Designing Company in Kolkata

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...