Saturday, July 30, 2011

Updates and a Sneak Peak

Ahhh, summer. I'm enjoying you so much, even if you make me lazy with posting on the blog, or working on art in general, hehe. But I have been working on some freelance jobs which I hope to finishing up soon, and I have 2 BIG projects starting in August with I'm pretty excited about :)

One is for Fair Trade USA, and while it doesn't require too much creativity, I am incredibly happy because it is for a fabulous environmental sustainability company, which is a cause very near to my heart. (And I don't want to get off topic, but my design skills were recently featured in this article about the earth-friendly arts movement, check it out!) 

I just finished a project which I am so very in love with, it pains me that I cannot share it before it goes "live". Argh!!! It's so darn cute, I can't stop staring at it (this is a rare thing, usually by the time I finish a illustration I have been starting at it so long that I hate it :)). So because I can't help myself, and because I don't think it's possible to post on a design blog without a picture, here's a sneak peak......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...