Tuesday, August 14, 2012

GO Bananas for Fair Trade Campaign

GO Bananas Facebook Timeline Photo
It was a few months in the making, but the Go Bananas For Fair Trade Campaign I worked so hard on is finally live! For this project, I got to design and illustrate the logo, spot illustrations and all the promotional materials: 16 page tool kit, banana cutout, Facebook & web banners, poster & Powerpoint template - whew!

It was nice to use BOTH my illustration AND design skills on this project, hopefully I can do more work like this in the future - I really love to draw and don't get to do it professionally as much as I'd like (though I am going to be changing this in the next few months!).

To start the project off, my first job was to create the logo
Go Bananas for Fair Trade Logo






Next, I drew some spot illustrations & borders to be used on the website and campaign materials. These were done in illustrator, because vector art is so incredibly clean & useful in this type of project.

I don't think I need to mention that this was my favorite part of the entire project, hehe.

The biggest part of the campaign pack was the 16 page, text -heavy "Toolkit".

                          (cover)                                    (interior page)

 Then some web & facebook banners

(ooh, look, animation! Super easy to do in Photoshop!)


(facebook timeline photo)

A Poster

........And powerpoint templates.







If you'd like to see the Toolkit (or anything else in its entirety) everything is available to download from the Resources section of the Go Bananas website.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...