Monday, December 19, 2011

A Catch Up Post.

I just wanted to do a quick update with some projects I did in the last couple of months.

First, more work for my favorite friends at Fair Trade USA (love them!) - a poster to match the program book and trade banner I designed for them in August.




This is available on their website as part of their resource library, and users can customize all the text to fit their event and print at the location of their choice, pretty sweet!


Next, I got to have a photo shoot at the Riverton Yogawood location, and I was able to take some pictures of some amazing yoga teachers doing poses in front of the mural I painted


After uploading all the photos to my computer, I was reminded that I am NOT a photographer and need to learn how to use the manual settings on my camera better, as some of my favorite photos came out a little blurry. 



I took some it front of the mural, and some not......These are some of my favorites





 There's something I like about black and white yoga photos, so classy!

 You can also check out more yoga photos on my facebook page HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...